We are looking for an iOS/Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of mobile devices including phones and tablets. Your primary focus will be development of iOS/Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the front end and infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Your Daily Activities include
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
About the Team
We love to help our clients solve real-world problems by offering technology-based solutions. We are always focused on accomplishing our goals while maintaining the highest level of integrity. We work hard, we produce, THEN we play hard. We count on our teammates and ALWAYS have each other’s backs. We recognize that sometimes we need to put in some extra time to get the job done, but we also know when it’s time to be with our family.
About the Company
Aptly is multifamily’s first CRM powered by artificial intelligence designed to optimize the resident experience, streamline communication and make property management teams more efficient. Aptly unifies resident and property data into one actionable, shared workspace. The result is increased productivity, smarter/faster resident interaction and more converted leads. Aptly was founded in 2017 by a team of property tech SaaS entrepreneurs who built and scaled single family’s first cloud property management platform. Working with leading brands in both single and multifamily real estate, the Aptly team has in-depth industry knowledge and expertise. Headquartered in San Francisco, Aptly has embraced the remote work culture, with team members in San Diego, Buenos Aires, Las Vegas, Dallas and beyond.
Our Vision of You
You embody our core values. We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers and we find strength in diversity and inclusion.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS & Android frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Knowledge of the multifamily industry and the challenges within a management office
- Understanding communication tools like Outlook/MS Exchange, Gmail, SMS and IVRs
- Clear communicator with excellent writing skills
- Must be goal-oriented with a go-getter attitude! “No” only challenges you to keep looking for the “yes”
- Must be able to demonstrate successful experience working remotely
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Included medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Flexible vacation schedules (we encourage it too)
- Work remotely…so long as you have a decent internet connection and a quiet place
- Fun company and team outings because we also believe in getting together periodically
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Sane work schedules so you don’t burnout
- Transparency to feel like you are really part of growing the business