While our team has a proven track record of building hit products, we are a humble bunch dedicated to earning trust and building long lasting relationships with our customers. We’ve never taken the approach of a “one size fits all” product. We partner with our customers to understand their challenges with a commitment to building success together.
Your Daily Activities Include
- Develop a proficiency in the product capabilities and sales best practices
- Oversee the onboarding and successful implementation of Aptly for all new customers
- Train new and existing customers on Aptly best-practices
- Relentlessly drive to understand the strategic objectives of each customer and their challenges
- Build onboarding & best-practice materials to share with our customers
- Field inbound help requests from customers via email and/or Intercom
- Contribute to the creation and management of our help documentation
- Communicate new features and updates to customers
- Insightfully anticipates customer needs and proactively offers assistance
- Ability to drive problems to resolution with minimal assistance
- Drive adoption and engagement of our solution across the Aptly customer base
- Partner with other cross-functional teams to achieve customer goals
About the Team
The Customer Success team is at the core of Aptly’s company foundation. We focus on driving real business impact for customers, not just supporting the technical specs of our product. CSMs are expected to be experts on our solution and solution consultants. This team is focused on solving each customer’s unique challenges by leveraging the best practices of Aptly. This team works as ambassadors to cross-functional stakeholders from product, marketing, and even engineering for customers. The ownership is tangible on this team- our customer’s pain is our pain and their win is our win.
About the Company
Aptly is multifamily’s first CRM powered by artificial intelligence designed to optimize the resident experience, streamline communication and make property management teams more efficient. Aptly unifies resident and property data into one actionable, shared workspace. The result is increased productivity, smarter/faster resident interaction and more converted leads.
Aptly was founded in 2017 by a team of property tech SaaS entrepreneurs who built and scaled single family’s first cloud property management platform. Working with leading brands in both single and multifamily real estate, the Aptly team has in-depth industry knowledge and expertise. Headquartered in San Francisco, Aptly has embraced the remote work culture, with team members in San Diego, Buenos Aires, Las Vegas, Dallas and beyond. Aptly is integrated with leading property management and email platforms such as Yardi, RealPage, Office365 and Google Apps. Aptly is proudly backed by Accel Ventures, Slack Fund and C-Level executives from Facebook, Salesforce.com and Twilio.
Our Vision of You
You embody our core values. We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion.