Effective Date: September 18, 2019
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(a) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers and mobile devices used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is you but is helpful to us in improving your experience on the Site. We and our service providers also use technologies such as cookies to maintain the functionality, integrity, and security of our service, to make your experience easier by remembering your login information and preferences, and to analyze the use of our service in order to improve it, store your Username, password and preferences so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site.
(b) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In order for you to access certain Services that we offer via the Site, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, phone, and e-mail address); (2) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number); and (3) Business Information (such as connection account information, property management software and associated property and tenant/resident information). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages or upload Content to any of our chat groups or forums, live chat channels (SMS, Web, etc.), email channels, social channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
2.2. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(a) APTLY USE OF INFORMATION. We use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services, or to contact you when necessary. We use your Financial Data to verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you for products and Services. We use your Business Information to assist us in providing the Services.
3.1. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION. Aptly respects your control over your information and, upon request, we will confirm whether we hold or are processing information that we have collected from you. You also have the right to amend or update inaccurate or incomplete personal information, request deletion of your personal information, or request that we no longer use it. Under certain circumstances we will not be able to fulfill your request, such as if it interferes with our regulatory obligations, affects legal matters, we cannot verify your identity, or it involves disproportionate cost or effort, but in any event we will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and provide you an explanation.
We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may visit your personal profile on your Account page. Through your personal profile you may review and update your Personal Information that we have already collected or please email us at [email protected].
Please note that for personal information about you that we have obtained or received for processing on behalf of a separate, unaffiliated entity–which determined the means and purposes of processing, all such requests should be made to that entity directly. We will honor and support any instructions they provide us with respect to your personal information.
3.2. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION. You must promptly notify us if your credit card, user name, or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, user name, or password from your account and update our records accordingly.
3.3. PUBLIC INFORMATION. The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
5. Notice. Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal Information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to: [email protected].
6. Single Sign-On: You can log in to our website and mobile app using sign-in services such as Google and Microsoft. These services will authenticate your identity, provide you the option to share certain personal information (such as your name and email address) with us, and to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Google and Microsoft give you the option to post information about your activities on our sites or services to your profile page to share with others within your network.
7. Blogs. Our Site offer publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas is public and may be read, collected, and used by others who access them and may remain on the public forum indefinitely. To request removal of your personal information from our blogs or community forums, contact us at [email protected]. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. We encourage all users to exercise caution when providing personal information in blogs or community forums.
8. Newsletter Preferences. You may sign-up to receive newsletters from us. If you would like to discontinue receiving this content, you may update your preferences by a) using the “Unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you or b) by contacting us at [email protected].
9. Vulnerability disclosure. Parties may notify us of discovered vulnerabilities they have found at [email protected].
INVISIBLE APPS, INC
2167A East Francisco Blvd
San Rafael CA 94920
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
Aptly use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
- The App will only use access to read, write, modify or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- The App will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- The App will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the App’s internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.