Sales Development Representative
Aptly is looking for an action-oriented and results-driven Sales professional with aspirations of “moving up”. This is an Inside Sales and HUNTER role perfect for someone with experience working in a remote environment with demonstrated success in building a book of business by cold-calling and lead development. This is a terrific opportunity for someone seeking to grow within the organization and be a part of an early-stage, rapidly-expanding sales organization and position yourself for excellent career growth.
Your Daily Activities include
- This is first and foremost a hunter role.
- Identifying & prospecting new business opportunities through research, referrals, social media, trade publications while leveraging existing lead generation tools
- Making 60+ outbound phone calls per day
- Managing all activity, data integrity and forecasting in SalesForce.com
- Quickly and energetically following up on highly-qualified inbound leads and developing them into sales opportunities
- Work alongside marketing, sales and leadership to execute targeted outbound campaigns
- Assisting in closing activities
About the Team
We love to sell! We love to help our clients solve real-world problems by offering technology-based solutions. This team is the front line to our client base and the evangelists of the company message. As far as the industry is concerned, WE are Aptly. We take this responsibility seriously and always work in the best interest of the client first, the company second and finally, ourselves. We are always focused on accomplishing our goals while maintaining the highest level of integrity. We work hard, we produce, THEN we play hard. We count on our teammates and ALWAYS have each other’s backs. We recognize that sometimes we need to put in some extra time to get the job done, but we also know when it’s time to be with our family. We love to sell!
About the Company
Aptly is multifamily’s first CRM powered by artificial intelligence designed to optimize the resident experience, streamline communication and make property management teams more efficient. Aptly unifies resident and property data into one actionable, shared workspace. The result is increased productivity, smarter/faster resident interaction and more converted leads.Aptly was founded in 2017 by a team of property tech SaaS entrepreneurs who built and scaled single family’s first cloud property management platform. Working with leading brands in both single and multifamily real estate, the Aptly team has in-depth industry knowledge and expertise. Headquartered in San Francisco, Aptly has embraced the remote work culture, with team members in San Diego, Buenos Aires, Las Vegas, Dallas and beyond.
Our Vision of You
You embody our core values. We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers and we find strength in diversity and inclusion.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales dev for a SaaS business
- Exceptional prospecting skills using a combination of phone, email, chat, social, etc
- Follow a consistent call process and meet all activity and metrics set by management
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to details
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the multifamily industry and the challenges within a management office
- Understanding communication tools like Outlook/MS Exchange, Gmail, SMS and IVRs
- Clear communicator with excellent writing skills
- Must be goal-oriented with a go-getter attitude! “No” only challenges you to keep looking for the “yes”
- Must be able to demonstrate successful experience working remotely
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Included medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Flexible vacation schedules (we encourage it too)
- Work remotely…so long as you have a decent internet connection and a quiet place
- Fun company and team outings because we also believe in getting together periodically
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Sane work schedules so you don’t burnout
- Transparency to feel like you are really part of growing the business